Looking beautiful is the dream of every woman. Everyone has fine layers of hair on their face and it is normal. Some people will be having more hairs on their face than normal. This problem in women is known as hirsutism. Excess hair on the chin, upper part of the lips, cheeks, forehead will bring down the confidence levels in an individual.
Too much of facial hair can be really traumatizing for the ladies. It is embarrassing because having too much facial hair is not considered to be feminine. The modern notions of beauty and attractiveness associate dense facial hair with masculine traits. It makes women feel uncomfortable about their appearance and they get low on self confidence. Facial hair is a big turn off even in women who are very pretty and attractive otherwise.Body hair as well as facial hair is normal and natural. Women, however, have very less hair growth on the face. It is the men who have thicker hair than women on all body parts and on the face as well. So, if women have too much of hair on the face, it is cause of concern because it is unusual considering the normal hair growth in a female body.
Recommended Article : Best Home Remedies to Remove Unwanted Facial Hair Permanently
Simple face packs and face masks to remove facial hair
Lemon and orange peel face mask for face hair removal
Usually the oil extracted from the orange peel is used in many cosmetic products. The high concentration of vitamin C present in the orange and lemon peels helps in cleansing the skin.
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of orange peel(powdered)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon peel (powdered)
- 1 teaspoon of rosewater
- 1 teaspoon of almond powder
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Take a bowl and mix all the powdered ingredients.
- Add sufficient oil into it and make it into paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and rub it in circular direction for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Later sit for 10 minutes and wash your face with water.
- For best results repeat the process for 3 times a week.
Lemon, sugar and honey facepack for hair on face
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- sufficient quantity of lemon juice
- Mix all the three ingredients in a bowl and apply it on the parts of your face with more hair growth.
- Rub it in circular way for 10 minutes.
- Let it dry for another 10 more minutes.
- Clean your face with water.
- Try this procedure for atleast 4 times a week for better results.
Nettle leaves and turmeric for unwanted hair on face
- 1 handful of nettle leaves
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Make a paste of the nettle leaves and mix it with turmeric powder
- Apply the paste to your face and leave it till it dries.
- Clean your face with water.
- For effective results repeat the process for 6 times a week.
Facial hair can be removed using bread and milk
- 2 slices of bread
- 3/4 glass of milk
Soak the bread in the milk for 5 to 10 minutes.
The bread will absorb all the milk.
Crush it and apply the paste to your face and let it dry completely.
Scrub it off later and you can observe a very soft skin.
Scrub with Oatmeal to get rid of facial hair
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 8 drops of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of oatmeal powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply it to your face.
- Gently rub it on your face in circular direction for 5 minutes.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes.
- At the places of hair growth rub it in anti-circular direction.
- Later clean it off with water.
- Do this process for 3 times a week for better results.
Tea tree oil and Lavender oil
- 6 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 tsp of lavender oil
- 1 cotton ball
- Take a bowl. Mix both the oils in it.
- Dip the cotton ball in it and apply it on your face.
- Let it dry for some time and clean your face with water.
- Repeat the process twice daily for three months for positive results.
Barley for facial hair removal
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of barley powder
- Take a bowl and mix barley powder, milk and lime juice.
- Make it into a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry completely.
- Use lukewarm water to clean your face.
- Continue to do this process for 4 times a week.
Fenugreek seeds to reduce facial hair
- 2 tbsp of Green gram
- 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds
- Make a powder of fenugreek seeds and green gram.
- Mix sufficient amount of water to prepare a paste.
- Apply it to your face and let it dry for some time.
- Take a soft dry cloth to wipe your face to remove the paste.
Honey and Apricot
- 1/2 cup of dry apricots
- 1 tsp of honey
- Make a powder of the dry apricots and add honey to it.
- Apply this paste to your face and rub it in circular motion for 25 minutes.
- Let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- Later wash your face with lukewarm water.
- For best results repeat the process for atleast 4 times a week.