As the age of the person increases, it is the fact that we lose the elasticity of the skin. You may find many cosmetics in the market that help to reduce this anti aging signs and spots. But as soon as we stop using these products again the same problems starts repeating. This is just a temporary solution and you may also have many side effects by using these chemical cosmetic products.
Home remedies give you permanent solution for any problem but it is a bit time taking. You must have a lot of patience while using these home remedies. With the increase in age the skin looses its elasticity further resulting in sagging skin, wrinkles, scars on the face and many other factors. Wrinkles are mostly formed due to the loss of collagen. Aging is a natural process and is unavoidable, So here are the best homemade face packs and face masks to reduce aging signs.
[alsoRead link=”https://healthnbeauty.in/top-anti-aging-foods-to-look-young-and-fight-aging/” target=”_blank” ]Best Anti-aging Foods To Get Glowing Skin | Best Foods To Look Younger[/alsoRead]
Basic Reasons Why Your Skin Looking Aged
Excluding age, there are many other reasons for aging. These include:
- Unhealthy diet
- Excess consumption of alcohol
- Damage due to sun heat
- Insufficient sleep
- Lack of hygiene
- Lack of Facial Exercises
Homemade Anti Aging Face Packs and Face Masks to Fight Aging Signs
1 Carrots and banana pack to reduce the wrinkles on the skin
This is one of the best home remedy to treat the wrinkles on the face and facial scars. Carrots and banana are rich sources of vitamins and minerals which helps in skin tightening and removes wrinkles.
- 1 carrot
- 1 banana
- Grind the carrot and make it into a thick paste.
- Mash the banana.
- Mix both of them in the form of a thick fine paste.
- Apply it on the face as a mask and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Later wash it off with lukewarm water.
2 Honey and lemon face pack to revoke the signs of aging
Honey is a natural moisturizer and is the best solution for many skin problems. It helps the skin by maintaining the moisture levels and never make it dry. It helps in lightening the facial wrinkle marks on the forehead and under the eyes. It soothes the skin. Lemon maintains the pH levels and gives us a healthy glowing skin.
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Mix both the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Clean your face and pat it with a towel and then apply this paste on the face.
- Massage it for 5 minutes and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Later wash it off with water.
3 Avocado, green tea and curd face pack to treat aging skin
Avocado is rich in anti-oxidants which helps in reducing age spots and it has monounsaturated fat that helps in the reduction of fat. It helps in the increase of the formation of collagen. This prevents wrinkles and aging. Yogurt helps in moisturizing the skin, prevent premature aging, reduces skin discoloration, sunburns and so on. Green tea also helps to slow down the process of aging when consumed internally.
- 1 avocado
- 4 to 5 spoons of strong green tea
- 1 tbsp of sour curd
- Mash the avocado and add curd and green tea to it and make it into a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and later wash it off with water.
- For best results, apply this pack for at least four to five times a week.
4 Carrots and potato face mask avoid aged look
Carrots are a very good source of vitamin A that helps in the production of collagen. Increase in the production of collagen prevents wrinkles on the face and regains the elasticity of the skin. Potato make the skin smooth and reduces wrinkles.
- 1 carrot
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 potato
- a pinch of baking soda
- Boil the carrot and potato.
- Mash them smooth and add turmeric powder and baking soda.
- Mix them well into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
[alsoRead link=”https://healthnbeauty.in/amazing-beauty-care-tips-for-skinhairlips-foot-during-winter/” target=”_blank” ]10 Excellent Winter Beauty Care Tips For Skin,Hair,Lips & Foot[/alsoRead]
5 Aloe vera, lavender oil, rosewater face mask to fight aging marks on skin
Aloe vera helps in reproducing the damaged cells and is a natural agent that helps in hydration of the skin. Lavender oil cures the dry skin problems and gives it a smooth appearance. Rosewater acts as a natural toner which helps in soothing the skin and unclog the skin pores.
- 6 drops of lavender oil
- 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp of rosewater
- Extract the gel out of the aloe vera leaves.
- To the gel add lavender oil and rosewater and mix it well.
- Clean your face and pat it with the towel.
- Then apply it on your face and massage it for 5 minutes in circular motion.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes and later clean it off with water.